//the art of k//

My blog for posting my art and doodles. Just a place to post the things that arent on my deviantART page... and some that are.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

//attack of the mad mods//

No no not that Mad Mod. The Mad Moderators of the JTO Forums (J. Torres Online: http://jtorresonline.proboards42.com ). I happen to be among that group lol.

Fellow Mad Mod, dmolla, has been busy as hell working away on the site's FAQ, and included in that is a section on the site's staff. So I figured I'd do pics of the 4 main mad mods (try saying that 5 times fast) all decked out as their fave TT characters.

Here they are...

J. Torres (Administrator and writer of Teen Titans GO! comic)


Kaden (that'd be me)


Green Comedian (resident BB appreciator)


dmolla (resident Silkie for President Campaign Manager)


Y'all let me know what you think. Might colour these, not sure yet though.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! you know dmolla! I hear he's coolest!

8:56 AM  
Blogger Alicia "Kaden" Guy said...

yeah he is

12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh hey! thanks for the shout out, anonymous! I am totally the coolest!

and now I have a Silkie hat!

3:37 PM  
Blogger Alicia "Kaden" Guy said...

seems critics agree on dmolla's coolness.

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home