//the art of k//

My blog for posting my art and doodles. Just a place to post the things that arent on my deviantART page... and some that are.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

//rae looks confused, star seems lost, and cy is such a tease//

A few postidy posts of art... yeah I've posted a ton already and I only signed up yesterday... I wont generally post this much but I really want to get some stuff up.

These first three are from a Teen Titans fan comic I started in June but never got around to finishing... it was called "Come The Monsters"

The summary is:

Starfire falls ill after a battle and Raven seems to have all the answers to what is happening. Something terrible is happening and if they don't cure Starfire soon they will lose her to the evil demon Grendebak forever. When Robin puts Raven in charge of the mission to save Star tensions and emotions run high and Raven finds a side of her she never knew she had... and another she tried to bury. Can the Titans save Starfire before its too late or will their own fears and insecurities do them in.

and now the art...





~~~

And now for something completely different...

Cy is such a dog...






Well y'all do let me know what you think.

I'll be posting some original characters in the next few days.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe, shiney! heheheh

8:56 AM  
Blogger Alicia "Kaden" Guy said...

yes shiney indeed. Shiney is the name of the pic of Cy and Rae.

12:16 PM  
Blogger jon suzuki said...

very cute. funny stuff...thanks for dropping by...perhaps i will check out yer album too..

11:54 PM  
Blogger Alicia "Kaden" Guy said...

thanks jon. i usually draw zany stuff like that at work (when i should be doing work at work lol). And sweet, you might check out my album? Happiness ensues. I feel honoured that you commented on my little bloggity. :)

1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home