//the art of k//

My blog for posting my art and doodles. Just a place to post the things that arent on my deviantART page... and some that are.

Monday, February 13, 2006

//happy valentine's day: featuring cyborg, raven, and ophelia//

Well its that time of the year again... where love birds are as happy as a well-fed Silkie and single people are either hoping to find someone or cursing the 14th of february...

that's right my duckies! It's Valentine's Day and that means Valentine's Day artwork (and a non-VDay one for you single cats out there).

First up... my fave TT couple (only recently did it beat out RobRae)

Cyborg and Raven

I call this piece "The 'Sometimes' Glances"




















and for you single people out there... meet my home girl...
Ophelia the Ogre Slayer
Ophelia's ax is bigger than yours.


Happy Valentine's Day y'all... hope its a good one.

and on a side note... YAY the TT video game comes out on VDay. Happy day for me!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice job on the couple pic. Makes me wish you did covers for TT.

11:11 PM  
Blogger Alicia "Kaden" Guy said...

Thanks Brian. That really means a lot to me... and gives me warm fuzzies inside! :)

7:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love the Cy/Rae one. Its so funny that Cy is shining his wrench while looking at Rae ;P

and opehlia came out awesome! Nothing wrong with a warrior chick in a bikini :)

12:48 PM  
Blogger Alicia "Kaden" Guy said...

thank you very much doug

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home