//the art of k//

My blog for posting my art and doodles. Just a place to post the things that arent on my deviantART page... and some that are.

Monday, April 17, 2006

//a gift to the talented sean "cheeks" galloway//

Cheeks is one of the most influencial artists in my life. He's really inspired me and his art has helped me develope my own personal style. He's really a great guy.

The other day he announced his resignation from doing the covers for the Teen Titans GO! comic. Issue #35 is his last cover. We will all miss his art for the covers very much. But in the meanwhile... I made this pic for him for all his great work and for his kindness over the past few months.


He's been a REAL big inspiration to me. He's also given me advice on how to get into the industry for which I am grateful for. So in honour of such a cool, talented, and all around nice dude... I bring you... Cheeky!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home