//the art of k//

My blog for posting my art and doodles. Just a place to post the things that arent on my deviantART page... and some that are.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

//wizard world philidelphia... and the art audition//

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!

I am trying for the big Wizard World / Wildstorm Comic book Artist talent search. I'm entering at the Philidelphia leg of the convention tour. If I win that round I move on to the Chicago leg... all expenses paid, to compete there.

I'm nerveous and excited all at once.

So if you want to help me make it please leave some remarks of encouragement and I need all the advice/critiques I can get until convention time which is June 2-4.

Also I will be giving out Ash Can comics of Azura Wasteland.

(If you want to help get me to Phillie financially, please consider buying my album for only $13.99. http://www.cdbaby.com/kaden )

Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home