//the art of k//

My blog for posting my art and doodles. Just a place to post the things that arent on my deviantART page... and some that are.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

//medieval raven and a day in the life... part 2//


Well here is Raven as I picture her in Medieval times.... She would totally make a kick ass sorceress... I kind of took some inspiration from the create a character mode in Soul Caliber III for this one. She would be a neutral person unless a great need of her services were required... then she would side with good... but to cross her would be to dig your own grave.

Piece took 6 hours total.

And on to part two!



My inbox is empty. this makes me happy. This is my office that I share with fellow artisan (and co artist for Azura Wasteland) Mark.

Well thats all for now on that. TTFN

Oh and a shout out to Greg Cipes... thanks for stopping buy dude!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Raven is awesome! I totally love that version of her.

and the mysterious Mark! wow, now I have a face (kinda) to go with the poster! :)

8:35 AM  
Blogger Alicia "Kaden" Guy said...

yeah, i so wish i could do that Raven costume for halloween or dragon*con.

and yep, that there be Mark aka JohnnyAlucard

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home