//the art of k//

My blog for posting my art and doodles. Just a place to post the things that arent on my deviantART page... and some that are.

Monday, March 27, 2006

//medieval cyborg and a day in the life... part 1//

Hi-ho everyone! First things first, I finished Medieval Cyborg... ain't he perty?


Today marks the start of "A Day in the Life" in which everyday or so I'll post a few photos of things that I do during the day. Now granted these photos span a few days but for the sake of keeping it less confusing... lets just call this a typical Wenseday.



I start out waking up at 5:30 am and hit my snooze alarm until 6:30 (which is the actual time I wake up). I then take a shower (sorry no available pic for that) and get my breakfast... mmmm waffles. Then I feed and water the dog, Gizmo, and go down stairs to my room to get dressed. I usually spend time on the computer first though... And there I am fully dressed and ready for a fun filled day of work!



Then after farting around more on the PC upstairs I get in my car (i love my front yard and car) and drive over the bridge (woo fun photo) to work. This is my desk with my Titans chibies. I work at National Media Services as a graphic Designer.

Well, I'll post more pics of my average Wenseday later!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh wow, i like the "day in life" concept. actually makes me want to start my own blog and steal the idea. (but i'm lazy and hate taking photos, so i'm probably not going to).

i love the chibi cy pointing and laughing at an very angry robin. that is too funny.

mmmm waffles

8:39 AM  
Blogger Alicia "Kaden" Guy said...

you totally need to do it anyway doug! its a plethora of fun!

yeah chibi cy may be pointing at robin but EVERYONE is laughing at him... why? because Chibi Robin looks constipated!

Oh! Let's all go out for waffles... you like waffles don'tcha?!

9:54 AM  
Blogger PotatoFarmGirl said...

Know what's sad? I don't even OWN all the chibis. But I love them, I need to get on ebay or something. Looks like you had a fun St. patty's day too!

8:52 PM  
Blogger Alicia "Kaden" Guy said...

yeah I did have a fun st patty's day.

Good luck finding the chibies. I only recently got them all. It took my friend finding some of the Canadian ones (with the comic strips in french and english) for me to get Robin, Star and Cy. I actually have a chibi Trigon (that Johanne Matte did for the video game) on my pen holder at work that says "PLEASE DO NOT TAKE OUR PENS... or little Trigon will bite your finger"

I'm hoping eventually they put out a bunny raven chibi as I just adore her.

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home