//the art of k//

My blog for posting my art and doodles. Just a place to post the things that arent on my deviantART page... and some that are.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

//new art... like really new//


A-Ha! Its Robin medieval style! This is part of a challenge given to me (sorta) by Chamzi who said I should do the Titans Medieval style. She already did an awesome pic of them here. So now I'm doing mine... one by one at first until I finish all 5 and then I'll slap them together in one final piece.

Robin of course would have to be a robin hood like rogue. Very dashing and handsom. I based his costume off of 3 things... his regular Titans costume and the costumes that Kevin Costner and Christian Slater wore in Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves.

Next up will be Sir Victor Stone (aka Cyborg as a knight)

Comments are appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home