//the art of k//

My blog for posting my art and doodles. Just a place to post the things that arent on my deviantART page... and some that are.

Monday, March 20, 2006

//hmmm doctor who and stuff//

Well its Monday *unenthused hoorah* and I got to catch the Friday night US premier of Doctor Who *enthused hoorah*

What a great show! I totally loved it. I feel a need to draw the doctor now thats for damn sure.

Did anyone else catch it?

Well no artwork today because the photo uploader is being a meanie head so instead I'll share with you a rare treat...

This is a fanvideo I did for teen titans... I claim no ownership over the video clips obviously... but the song is mine. Its off my Make Your Own Adventure album. The song and video is called "New Jump City" enjoy y'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home