//the art of k//

My blog for posting my art and doodles. Just a place to post the things that arent on my deviantART page... and some that are.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

//itty bitty kitty time//

No art today folks...

But I do have photos of the all too cute Kitten that Jason and I are getting when we get the new apartment.




Her name is Lily (or as I call her Lily-Bug) and she's about 5 monthes old. None of the cats in Jason's family really want her around so we get to take her.

I've never had a kitten before (mom is highly allergic) so I am really thrilled.

2 Comments:

Blogger PotatoFarmGirl said...

The black spots on the top of her head are cute! Looks like she has a part in her hair!

3:58 AM  
Blogger Alicia "Kaden" Guy said...

Haha, I never noticed that. You're right! It really does.

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home