//the art of k//

My blog for posting my art and doodles. Just a place to post the things that arent on my deviantART page... and some that are.

Sunday, May 13, 2007

//spider-man 3... fanart and my opinionated opinion//

First off I was SORELY DISAPPOINTED in the 3rd installment of the Spider-Man franchise... PETEY ISN'T EMO!!! With that in mind I drew some spidey fanart to help me deal...




First time drawing spidey in over 5 years... and the only time i've ever drawn sandman.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger PotatoFarmGirl said...

Wow cool, Sandman almost looks like a scary gargoyle! I haven't seen the movie yet, but the consensus so far has been "Peter Parker isn't supposed to be all emo", so maybe I'll wait for dvd. I did see Pirates, it was entertaining.

3:49 AM  
Blogger Alicia "Kaden" Guy said...

Thanks. Pirates was pretty damn cool. I saw it 2 times already, want to go a 3rd time.

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home