//the art of k//

My blog for posting my art and doodles. Just a place to post the things that arent on my deviantART page... and some that are.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

//titans east & happy raven//

Hey all,

first i want to thank all the people who have taken the time to comment on these entries... you all make my day, really you do. The encouragement means the world to me and as always comments and suggestions help me improve. Thanks

For you today... we have the titans east and happy raven (pinky!!!)

//titans east//





btw... anyone ever notice that Speedy wears heels? yeah that makes me chuckle.

//happy raven//


she should smile like this more... well or not, but its always a bad sign when she smiles so it could be fun...

So, let me know whatcha all think of these pieces.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahha, speedy and heels!

no wonder he turned to drugs.

and where's the self portrait? got my hopes up, to dash them to pieces! ;)

8:48 AM  
Blogger Alicia "Kaden" Guy said...

oops i forgot to take that out... i am gonna post that next time

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home