//the art of k//

My blog for posting my art and doodles. Just a place to post the things that arent on my deviantART page... and some that are.

Friday, March 03, 2006

//crazy vector self portrait//


"If these shadows have offended... then you're too damn sensitive!"

I did this crazy self portrait sometime in august last year.

Made in illustratorCS2 and slightly doctored in photoshopCS2.

Sometime next week I will be posting a special "Day in the Life Of..." blog where I post photos of how my day usually goes. Something fun to share with you I guess.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the background reminds me of mad mod. I like the symbolism portrayed by your shadow doing the rabbit ears behind you. :)

9:41 AM  
Blogger Alicia "Kaden" Guy said...

thanks. the pic is called ShadowplaY for a reason.

and you're right... it is madmodish lol

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home