//the art of k//

My blog for posting my art and doodles. Just a place to post the things that arent on my deviantART page... and some that are.

Monday, March 06, 2006

//go speed racer go//


I believe Trixie is out there somewhere looking for some speed... dunno how he got here.

This was my entry for J. Torres Online forums' "I Love Cartoons" art assignment...

the rules were:
pick one of your favourite cartoon characters and draw them in YOUR OWN STYLE (and please try to keep things rated "E" for everyone).

Only three (other) rules to follow, really...

Rule #1: NO Teen Titans characters. In fact, brownie points for avoiding heroes of the capes and tights variety.

Rule #2: Post a link to your artwork here by noon (E.S.T.) on Monday, March 13.

Rule #3: Have fun with it!

So I did Speed Racer for fun. I've never really watched the show... but I wanted to draw him so here he is!

Probably one of my fave pieces... and i did it tonight. First time drawing Speed Racer too.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehhe, I didn't want to say anything on the forum, but i just realized something.

The background directs you to stare at a certain part of his anatomy. :P

9:40 AM  
Blogger Alicia "Kaden" Guy said...

yeah it really does bring attention to his foot doesnt it? ;)

12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg totally! Its a good thing he's get that sucker covered up!

10:57 AM  
Blogger Alicia "Kaden" Guy said...

yep

1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pointing that foot like that! if a decent lady of society were to walk by, she'd just die of shock!

4:05 PM  
Blogger Alicia "Kaden" Guy said...

thats a distinct possibility

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home