//the art of k//

My blog for posting my art and doodles. Just a place to post the things that arent on my deviantART page... and some that are.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

//kitty the hutt//


yay for trend whoring! I so loved the fat kitties that Brianne did in her blog (http://potatofarmgirl.blogspot.com ) that I had to draw one too... only my coworker dared me to make it into Kitty the Hutt.

Stay tuned folks because in the morning after I wake up... I'm posting a really cool Raven pic.

Well now its bed time for bonzo. Buenos Noches everyone.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe, gotta love fat kitties. :)

1:39 PM  
Blogger Alicia "Kaden" Guy said...

well yes.. even if its sad to see a fat kitty.

9:53 PM  
Blogger PotatoFarmGirl said...

poor kitty. He is very rolly.

3:20 AM  
Blogger Alicia "Kaden" Guy said...

yup. too many pasteries and mice.

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home