//the art of k//

My blog for posting my art and doodles. Just a place to post the things that arent on my deviantART page... and some that are.

Monday, February 20, 2006

//terra and chikara//

Gah, work today was just... I dunno what happened. This morning there was like NOTHING in my inbox. Then I come back from my lunch break and my inbox is overflowing with work orders. I hardly had the chance to breathe... let alone check my bloggity for comments.

But here I am (rock you like a hurricane *snicker*) now, and updating with new and old pieces.

I was down at Dragon*Con this past summer with a portfolio of pieces to show off to the comic/animation artists in hopes of critiques and advice. Ended up giving my prized 80's style Raven drawing to Marv Wolfman who was quite happy to receive it. So that was cool.

Anywho, among the portfolio pieces was a set I did called the Dragon*Con TT Portfolio pieces. I basically drew the toon Titans in a more comic book style. Kind of added my own personal flair to them. Amoung them was this particular piece of Terra (my only time drawing her too)


~~~

Well I hope that I will have a coloured costume concept of all of the Demolition Kidz from Azura Wastaland up in the next couple of posts (namely one a post so i have 3 more left after this post).

This is Yuri Hida, aka Chikara (japanese for Fource). She is a powerful young girl with the ability to exude great amounts of Force from her body. She can cause cracks in the pavement by punching it should she choose. She is the only member of the Demolition Kidz that doesnt live in the Wasteland. She is from the upper end of Azura City and her father owns a multibillion dollar corporation. She joins the DKs for the fame. She is a wee bit of a snob.

(she secretly love Gatchaman and Sentai)

Chikara ©copyright 2005-2006 Alicia Hackney, Jason Guy, and Ghosts of Avalon Studios.

Comments, critiques, or random hellos are always welcome.

3 Comments:

Blogger Alicia "Kaden" Guy said...

thank you very much!

7:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh no! everybody look out! its bug girl! don don donnnnnn...

hehe, sorry couldn't help it (and who am I to blame? you put the whole bug-girl idea in my head).

another piece of awesome work. AW is coming together quite nicely!

3:16 PM  
Blogger Alicia "Kaden" Guy said...

buggy bug bug

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home