//the art of k//

My blog for posting my art and doodles. Just a place to post the things that arent on my deviantART page... and some that are.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

//post it note fevah baby//

first of all... did anyone catch tonights smallville? I got mixed feelings on it. While I've loved Lee Thompson Young since The Famous Jett Jackson and he did a wonderful job playing Victor tonight... I cant help but feel cheated out on the one thing that helped make Victor "Cyborg" Stone so great as a character... the cybernetics on the outside. How he had to deal with discrimination because he was outwardly different. That made him so great... and they didnt do it in the episode (ok ok so budget could be a valid excuse but still...) At least they got his cyborgy parts right when Clark x-rayed him.

Side note... I soooo wanted to see him Sonic Cannon Dr. Kieger's keister.

and now on to POSTIT NOTE ART!!!

I blame Ben Jones' "Swade" drawing for this one...


And who could NOT love Kid Flash... as a chibi?


Well thats all for now (i should just call myself Lady Posts-A-Lot at the rate I'm going). Stay tuned for more art...

and as always... comments make me smile and help me get better. I really want a career in comics or animation. So any critiques or comments or tips are well appreciated and loved.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are too cute!

and I did catch smallville and totally agree with you. While the episode was good and the actor did a great job, without the cy-parts on the outside, it just wasn't the same.

oh! you should make a chibi plasmus, cinderblock and overload, so they can serve their chibi master!

10:56 AM  
Blogger Alicia "Kaden" Guy said...

I may have to chibi the D.Slack monster... I mean plasmus. I havent tried drawing Cinderblock or Overload yet but I've drawn plasmus battling Rae before and was surprised at how well he came out.

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweet! one down! two to go!

if you stopped throwing the post it notes at mark, you'd have more time and post its to work on Cinderblock and overload!

3:23 PM  
Blogger Alicia "Kaden" Guy said...

Yeah... I mean poor mark must be totally buried by now... i havent seen him at work for DAYS!

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home