//the art of k//

My blog for posting my art and doodles. Just a place to post the things that arent on my deviantART page... and some that are.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

//snow daze and stryker-x//

I love snow days. I woke up this morning and there was a dusting of frost on the ground before I took my shower. This is what I saw when I got out of the shower. It's been doing this for over an hour now. I wish I could call in sick from work and just watch the snow fall all day. Makes me feel like a little kid again.

~~~

Here's another installment in the Azura Wasteland project.

Stryker-X. He's such a playah... but he needs to control his powers better. Any time a lovely lady walks by his powers flare up. Poor poor Stryker-X.


Stryker-X ©2005-2006 Alicia Hackney, Jason Guy, and Ghosts of Avalon Studios


Comments, critiques and otherwise are loved and appreciated.

4 Comments:

Blogger PotatoFarmGirl said...

Pretty snow. Sometimes I miss snow. Your super heros have such funny back stories.

2:59 AM  
Blogger Alicia "Kaden" Guy said...

Oh snow is the only thing about winter that I like. lol.

And thanks, I try to make sure that they are humourous. Azura Wasteland is a parody on Teen Superhero teams (everything from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles to Power Rangers to Buffy to Teen Titans). It'll be pretty dark at times but overall its poking fun at the genre. I gotta make fun of the stuff I love.

7:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love watching the snow fall, while i can be all snuggly and warm in my bed. Stupid work forces me out in it too. Why can't work call snow days like school did when we were younger (paid snow days)?

and stryker looks sharp! i think its the boots ;) ...

3:09 PM  
Blogger Alicia "Kaden" Guy said...

definately the boots... i dont know where i was struck with such inspiration ;)

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home