//the art of k//

My blog for posting my art and doodles. Just a place to post the things that arent on my deviantART page... and some that are.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

//raven and tide//

Well I just got back from a weekend long VDay celebration at my fiance's place. Twas quite loverly. He treats me so well, and I cooked dinner for him this year... we switch off who cooks dinner every year. Last year he cooked me a Thai dish with salmon and lemon and lots of spices... it was delicious. He's an amazing cook. So this year I made him Shrimp Alfredo (I'm a very novice chef lol). It was a four cheese sauce with large shrimp in it and it was served with a salad and garlic bread. He bought a nice blush wine and it was just a lovely weekend.

But enough of that... two new pieces to share.

Raven in straight sharpie.


Me thinks Cyborg walked in on her while she was getting dressed.
Me also thinks he did that on purpose.

~~~

Here is Tide (Tyrell Washington) from my pet project Azura Wasteland.


Tide is the leader of the Demolition Kidz... a group of super powered teens taking back the streets of Azura City's ghetto... the Wastelands.

Tide is copyright ©2005-2006 Alicia Hackney, Jason Guy, and Ghosts of Avalon Studios

Comments and thoughts etc are appreciated.

6 Comments:

Blogger Brandon Vietti said...

I like the Tide costume design. Very striking! Lots of fun stuff on your site. Keep up the the good work!

3:14 PM  
Blogger Alicia "Kaden" Guy said...

thank you very much. I had initially drawn him more traditional comic style and had given him a much more complex costume but then I remembered the KISS rule (keep it simple stupid) and redesigned him.

I try to keep my work fun (most of the time) so I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Thanks for stopping by. Means a whole lot. :)

6:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to hear you had a nice weekend :)

These came out great. and Cy so totally walked in on her on purpose. He's a cad, he really is.

9:57 PM  
Blogger Alicia "Kaden" Guy said...

oh indeed a total cad. I totally wouldnt trust him to set up the security cameras...

10:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh man, i can see it now. Setting up the cameras to make sure the tower's safe.

But boy, does he sure spend alot of time making sure Raven is safe in her room...

3:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that character is really cool. My name is Tyrell Washington, and I've drawn a cartoon character of myself if you ever you want to see it. Email me, would love to share the pic, and have you also tell me more about the Wastelands

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home