//the art of k//

My blog for posting my art and doodles. Just a place to post the things that arent on my deviantART page... and some that are.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

//teether is the shiznit//

Last night I was at karaoke and started working on a new piece that I'll post either tonight or tomorrow called "rockSTARfire". Its inspired by Hynden Walch singing Mad World on the Teen Titans season 1 dvd.

Lets just say you ain't never seen Starfire like this.

I had an urge to post Teether today. This pic was originally drawn as a happy new year pic but he's just too much of a cutie to not post. I lurve Teether.


Cute as a button he is. My co-worker brings her baby to work sometimes... he's teething right now so I call him Teether now. He's a cutie too.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww, teether is just to cute! I love how you incorpated "2006" in the pic (the giant 2 with the 006 on the 2 itself).

3:06 PM  
Blogger Alicia "Kaden" Guy said...

thanks. and isnt he just darling?

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home