//the art of k//

My blog for posting my art and doodles. Just a place to post the things that arent on my deviantART page... and some that are.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

//teen titans in 3D... oh yeah and batman too//

I finally decided I'd post these here... Teen Titans in 3D!

Made in poser5 and taking a combined total time of way too long I bring you BB, Robin, and Raven (face shot) in 3D!!!


I kinda gave up on Starfire and had no intention of attempting Cy... toooooooo hard.
~~~~
and now to be all tangenty from the main topic...
nananananananananananananananana
BATMAN!

heh heh batsy started out as a sharpie drawing on an index card... photoshop is my friend.

Well thats all for now! :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooo, titans in 3D! very nice work K!

and here's a good caption for the batsy pic:

"If I don't turn around, I don't have to fight crime tonight"

2:31 PM  
Blogger Alicia "Kaden" Guy said...

thank you thank you

and you know... i sometimes wish it worked that way for me. oh well.

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home