//the art of k//

My blog for posting my art and doodles. Just a place to post the things that arent on my deviantART page... and some that are.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

//beyond these streets//

omg! I didnt post the pic I said I would... the world is doomed. Okay not really but the power kinda went kapoot yesterday (a transformer caught on fire... damn decepticons) so I couldnt post.



This pic is called Beyond These Streets and was a birthday pic for my friend Chamzi.

The idea came to me from the song "Beyond These Streets" by Project 12:01

Chorus:
Beyond these streets...
Across this city...
I reach out for forgiveness, baby
To bring you closer...
To me.

I picture Raven is walking the streets looking for a special someone that she needs to reconcile with.

Best part about this pic is its all Rae ships friendly. Could be Robin, BB, Cyborg, Star, Slade, etc. that she's trying to find. Its up to the viewer to decide who. :)

Piece took 27 hours.

BTW... the sign behind Rae says "Fortune Readings: Madame Jezeihl" ... Jezeihl is my bard character in Dungeons & Dragons. Wanted to add it for kicks.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome pic!

personally, i think she's looking for the IRS. She wants to get a bigger return this year. Go figure.

9:40 PM  
Blogger Alicia "Kaden" Guy said...

She may scare them into giving her that bigger return.

Raven: *pulls hood down and reveals scary tenticle monster thingie like in Crash* I require a larger tax return.

IRS Agent: Yes mame!

9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heheh, i can actually see the IRS agent just yawn and look at her like "so? have you met my boss? At least you have a cute side to you"

8:50 AM  
Blogger Alicia "Kaden" Guy said...

this is true

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home