//the art of k//

My blog for posting my art and doodles. Just a place to post the things that arent on my deviantART page... and some that are.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

//art time!//

Okay, I'm working on completing some pieces so in the mean time... here's some random art...

Toon Raven in realism and Comic Rae with Comic BB (I love this pairing in the comics... but not in the show)


Starfire made gorkaberry surprise... and BB isnt happy about it.


Yay for Deathstroke! Inks (Left) and Vectors (Right)


Deathstroke/Slade is like the sean connery of evil...

Okay... thats enough massive posting for now.

Comments are always appreciated.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that starfire one... of course, with Silkie in it, how could I not?

and follow BB's eyes... ;)

8:40 PM  
Blogger Alicia "Kaden" Guy said...

lol what is bb staring at pray tell?

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rae: Hello? Beast Boy? I'm up here!

BB: huh? wha? I'm just admiring the jewel on your shirt...

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home