//the art of k//

My blog for posting my art and doodles. Just a place to post the things that arent on my deviantART page... and some that are.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

//birthmark raven lives//

Who's ready to see my craptacular Birthmark Raven cosplay from Dragon*Con last august... okay here it be...


My hair wouldnt get purple enough and my friend wasnt able to finish the belt in time... oh well... I did however run into a dude dressed as Deathstroke (slade in the comics)

That pic sucks because I was trying so hard not to laugh... so I look terrible.

But yeah thats my Birthmark Costume... lucky me that the convention was in late august in Atlanta or I would have been frozen solid...

I also had 2 other cosplays... but my fave was when I was running around in my hotel roommate's batman cowl and gloves...

that second one is me dressed as Fred Burkle from the now canceled show Angel... I was actually wearing Amy Acker's (Fred)screen worn shirt from the season 4 episodes "Shiney Happy People" and "Magic Bullet". Funny part about the second photo is that Amy Acker did the voice of the Huntress (far right) on Justice League Unlimited.

and here's me as Faith from Buffy the Vampire Slayer with Batman and Catwoman


dunno why I'm posting these... maybe i was just bored... will post more art later.

ciao

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my fav is you as batman... the little smile on your face is priceless :)

8:42 PM  
Blogger whatnow said...

Nice photos! Looks like fun - I've never been to a convention myself.

6:50 AM  
Blogger Alicia "Kaden" Guy said...

thanks dmolla, I actually wanted to run around the hotel like that but i totally kept tripping over the damn cape.

and thanks whatnow. You should totally do a convention sometime. They're the greatest fun ever!

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home